Work with us: Customer Care Executive
We are looking for a customer care star.
The successful candidate will be in charge of our customer satisfaction.
We’d like to find a motivated team member that can take good care of our customers rather than just answer to their queries.
- Kind and respectful (with everybody, at all times)
- Honest and trustworthy
- Proactive and hardworking
- A natural problem solver
- Capable of learning new skills quickly
- A great communicator
- Someone who likes being helpful
- Like-minded and shares our values
- Enthusiastic and helps create an enjoyable working environment
- A fluent English speaker (native or advanced). Additional languages are a plus.`
- Confident with using Windows and other basic software
- Someone who takes his/her job seriously
- A resident and has the right to live and work in the UK
About the role
The role involves dealing with our customers’ requests and queries, while ensuring they are well looked after. However, the role is not limited to this as there are other tasks that you’ll be required to perform.
The combination of repetitive and occasional tasks, both familiar and challenging will keep your days fresh.
You should know that we are lucky enough to have amazing customers. The vast majority of them are kind and respectful, just like us! 😉
- Answering incoming calls
- Tracking deliveries
- Replying to emails promptly
- Opening new accounts
- Proactive problem solving
- Keeping tasks well organised and under control
- Performing other tasks when needed
Please note that we do not expect you to know everything off the bat, but we do require you to learn quickly and execute every task at a high level. We'll help you achieve this by providing you with comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- You are looking for any job
- You do not believe in our values
- You are looking for a temporary job, including for gap years
- You have other projects in mind
At the end of the day, we all have to pay the bills - we get it!
But, there are other jobs out there that can suit you better, in that case.
We are looking for people that are not thinking only about the money.
We have a mission and a purpose, and want to bring in committed individuals that will feel proud to embody our values, and are motivated to help us with our long-term growth plan.
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tech scheme
- Unlimited free access to our fine selection of vegan hot drinks
At the office, we have a professional coffee machine that has never touched dairy milk (and never will)!
- Special discounts on our entire catalogue
- Career progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Our office is located at the North London Business Park, which features a green area (with a pond, gees and swans!), outside seating areas, cafes, hairdressers and a private gym
- Last but not least, you won’t be asked where you get your protein from!
Good to know
We are a fast-growing independent vegan company, therefore there will be lots of opportunities to grow for the right candidate.
This is a full-time permanent position, so we’d like to find the right candidates that are a good fit for the Vegan Wholesaler philosophy and mission.
How to apply
In order to apply to this position, simply click on 'Apply now' below and answer the questions.
Answers to the last 3 questions can be found on our website.
Please note that we do not accept CVs. Why? Because we would rather focus on what you can do and what your skills are than on where you worked in the past.
Friday 28th February 2020 at 11am.
The recruitment process is divided into 5 different stages, so please make sure you take this into consideration before applying.
You'll need to pass them all in order to get into the probationary period.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (including 30 min lunch break).
Occasionally, you may be required to work some weekends, and get time off in lieu.
You'll be based in our office in North London (N11 1GN).
£18k for the 3-month probationary period.
After successful completion, salary will increase above the London Living Wage (£21k).
20 days a year + 8 bank holidays.
1st April 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The Vegan Wholesaler Team